Thursday 26 January 2012

Time to Time and Passing By .........

I have read so many blogs over the past few months that I am daring to become brave and post publicly. I have so many memories and there are daily happenings that I need to record somewhere ...............
We have new phones - Galaxy Note. I spend a lot (enormous!) amount of time on this phone, it is a mixture of my handheld Palm and Motorola phone. Slightly longer than my Palm it is as thin as my phone, has a large touch screen but also has a stylus so I get the best of both worlds. I am not completely au fait with it yet but I can use it. However I do worry that my diary will not last on this phone and when I eventually wear it out my notes will be lost forever and then I remembered 'My Blog'!!!!
So boring begins.....................
I spend most of my time at home now. We have been out -
bought a XBox before Christmas which I love but cannot use as DH set it up and has not shown me how to access it yet.
bought new phones and a new wireless printer
bought a car and went out into the sticks over Worcester way
bought a fire and went out Gloucester way but when we arrived we had to wait half an hour for the seller so he didn't charge us. We fitted it and cleaned it and it works and it looks so very pretty!! how can a fire be pretty? Well ............



So apart from sorting Older One's stash and clearing emails, and the H word (which of course is taken as read!) I am keeping myself busy.

My new printer is still not up and running, I have given up now and just copy everything and try to remember I can't print .......... will gather my patience and try again. Oh! the perversity of inanimate objects!! lol


I have found this lovely site who will have lots of my unwanted stash:- http://www.charitycrafter.blogspot.com/

Leigh is a very busy girl so I want to support her as much as I can.

I have donated my tax refund to Ginny out in China:-
www.asianservicesandprojects.org

So that's about it except I want to connect this to my phone - all good fun!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info