Wednesday 5 March 2014

Colour Change

A new hairdo works wonders.  I always tell my hairdresser that she is a miracle worker .... changes PlainJanes into PrettyPricillas, but a change of colour makes for a new person ...
I have changed not just the style but the colour ....



If not now ....  then when?


I thought of Spring and all the different colour flowers ....


the need to brighten things up round here .....


It's a bit frightening .......




But good fun .....


Just love the colour and style ........






.... and it's only a £1 from Poundland!!  he! ho! he! ha! ha!  ROFL   he! he!

1 comment:

  1. Love the hair Christine. I always feel better when I have been to the hairdressers.
    Best wishes, Angela #33

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info