Thursday 11 September 2014

Life! Wazzup? Life!

So here we are, six months down the road and no further forward medically speaking.  I am still not feeling one hundred percent but at least we saw a Doctor this visit to the hospital.  She rattled out her English words like a machine gun ... I am used to bow and arrow!
I think the gist of it was I am being treated for Angina, take this ... take that ... have another test ....    ....   and then what?
It would be good to be diagnosed with something .... I am still going down the 'bad Indigestion' line but heigh! ho!

Last Sunday evening as I sat watching TV I felt a bit of 'something' in my mouth, thought it was plaque but several 'bits' later I realised that there was a hole at the back of one of my front teeth.  Not good news for me who goes into a panic attack mode at the thought of a Dentist!!!
Here's what we did Monday ..... we went to the Hospital, had a test (?) then saw the Doctor who gave me a prescription for the Doctor's surgery which was on the way to the Dentist and then we went home.  That Dental Receptionist was sooo good I managed to get an appointment on Wednesday ... thrills!!
I went off to my craft group and didn't have a piece of cake with my coffee - don't want to make the hole worse.

Then early on Wednesday morning I went to ... the Dentist!  She was very good.   I don't have any hole in my tooth now and never had  panic attack either!!  The lady Dentist was polite, friendly and QUICK!
Give a yeah! for sweet young things who help the elderly!

I think I had visited at least one garden centre before the anaesthetic wore off and I could eat a slice of cake with my coffee.  By the time we had reached the third cafe Garden Centre there was no trace of any dental treatment.

So me and the 'indigestion' are going to have a nice easy day tomorrow, hopefully.  Maybe make a few cards, ATCs .... paint a few pictures ... visit a few woywwsers ... all from the comfort of my settee ....... now THAT is retirement!!

No photos, did you notice?  We have been soo busy that they will appear at a later date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info