Sunday 18 January 2015

.. and down came the snow .....

Since Christmas I have been on a 'clean up or throw' splurge.  It happens every year ..... the Christmas decs go back into the loft and the room has to be tidied ...... and that which was buried is revealed ..... and all that space ......   I am sure I am not alone in this!

The tidying and cleaning takes preference over my online work and my craft creating ......

All the new resolve for 2015 goes out of the window ..... catching up is now the priority!  Then comes the day that everything is almost back to normal .....

AND WHAT HAPPENS?!?!

I have a really bad head cold, I feel lousy, my eyes and nose are streaming .... I don't think I need to go on ......


..... and now it's snowing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info