Sunday 26 April 2015

A great shopping time

This is what happens when you follow blogs .....

I saw a stamp used on a card and I thought  .... 'what a smashing stamp!'

A few days later I spotted another stamp by the same artist used on a card.

I have to get myself some of these I thought.  I followed the link of the blog and, once on the website, I found a link to Pink Tulip Creations ...... a few miles away from where I live!!!!

So off we went on a day out, and eventually we found the site - just before a junction so there was a quick left turn!!!!

Once through the gates the store is signposted right opposite!!!



We parked up and trundled ourselves into the shop.  It was just as it is pictured on the website!!!  I was in heaven!!  PJ followed me in and we stood amazed, all this and right on our doorstep ... sort of!

We started off together but then PJ wandered off on his own.  I found the stamps I wanted almost straight away, most unusual for me, and so I began to wander round ..... fatal!!!!    No self-control!!!
Eventually we reached the cash desk - end of shop visit!  

I cannot explain how much we both enjoyed our visit to this shop.  A workshop was just finishing but, because the shop is 'divided', this did not matter as we walked in the door and turned right, while the workshop was on the left.  There was no staff interference, help, queries, greeting, we were left to walk the isles by ourselves, talking and laughing across the aisles.  At one point we needed to check some measurements and PJ went up to the other end, interrupted the conversation to request a tape or ruler measure, and returned.  No quibbles, no funny looks, just help.  Wonderful.
At the cash desk I explained how I had found the shop and we chatted casually.  I needed to pre-order a stencil - no bother, the order book was brought out and my details entered.  
What a wonderful experience this shopping expedition was. 

Down to the nitty gritty .......


PJ's actually - he has more space!!
Once emptied out  ........

 Please know that this is two orders!!!



My stamps, stencil, sprays and the best buy - BRUSHOS.  I never really thought I would get to buy this product and these four tiny tubs have made my day even more special.


PJ found some stamps and decided to do some stamping and colouring, so he picked up a few things for himself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info