Sunday 1 May 2016

So where have I been?

I have been here for the majority of the past month ..... working ....




I have been trying to get ahead with all my swaps ......








We have been practising having Little Soldier for the day .... all on our own.......




I have been tidying up the Visitors Garden at Tyseley Loco Works ........





We have been to Paris ......





PJ has been erecting the Chicken Ranch .......



So you see we have been rather busy, hoping to get enough done so that we can spend some time on our own garden when the Chicken Ranch is finished......hoping!!!

I'll be back soon ..... promise .....  I will enlighten you with our exploits ....stories .....stupidity ..... but most of all .... Fun!!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info