Saturday 11 June 2016

Bit of Shopping for PJ

During our trip out to Solihull we called in to Tiger (in Touchwood) - well, it's good to look around.  lol

PJ is finding it difficult to bend down to trim the tomatoes at the moment and right in the entrance of the shop was a pile of metal stools.  Looking closer I realised that they were just the right height for trimming tomatoes!!!!
 There were several colours but I knew that it was going to be black, so manly ...... so easy to find in among the green leaves!

I carried my lovely black stool home proudly and it was perfect.
Please note that it still has the brown protective paper on the legs .........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info