Monday 24 September 2012

Things to do on a rainy day!!!

It is not just raining ........... it is pouring, the back is flooded, the fish pond is overflowing ........ trains are not running, weather warnings across the country are amber .........moan, moan, moan ...........

So what do you do?
I shall make my monthly swap cards ready for posting and think of where they are going .......... feeling better already!!!

this little one - punched paper tied with chiffon ribbon is going out to Indianapolis where it is 19C and possibly going up to 24C later in the week.
Feeling better already - I don't really do heat!!


These two are off to the east coast of Australia, fairly decent 18C and sunny.   I know it is only Spring there but much more the right weather for me.
The orange teabag folded one is also entered in an online contest and if I win ..................... I know what I shall buy ......
Now let me see ............ where to next?  Back to America I think!

Just north of Santa Cruz in California is where this one is going ............ it's back to the sixties and music festivals.  Here in England it is always a good idea to take your wellies!!  By the way it is 27C and cloudy over there ...............


The digital stamped card will go to Pennsylvania where it is 66F and sunny
This one was copied from a design in a magazine and I am rather pleased with the way it has turned out.  It is going to the south of England but hush!...................
 it has stopped raining and ..................... the sun has come out!

I hope that you have enjoyed my little travelogue - in and out of the weather ................ I still have one more card to make but that is for an online contest so it wont leave this address this month.

uh! uh!  It's raining again!
I think I hear my cross stitching is calling to me - maybe I will share that soon.












 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info