Wednesday 26 September 2012

Things to do on a Wednesday

It is raining.

There are floods in the north of England and the weather all over is s***.

I am telling you this because  .................. my little one is on holiday ........ in the sun........... and the warm.

I have just seen the weather forecast for my holiday - in Scotland - ............. rain, overcast and cold!!!

So what shall I do?

1)      I am going to search the internet for simple, very simple, instructions for Hardanger ........... yes, I am still harping on about it.  I WILL do it, even if it is only a small card I WILL do it.

2)     I am going to try not to eat the beautifully, moist ginger cake I made yesterday (trying to forget the rain!!)

3)    I shall make more cards - losing myself in my craft room.  I may even go so far as to tidy parts of it .......... like my desk!!!

4)    Not throttle the cat! 

She really needs to go to the toilet ........... the door is slightly ajar .......... she doesn't like getting wet -   ergo she stands on the threshold with all her legs crossed and looking at me piteously ............. I will not carry her outside to a dry place - there isn't one!

Off to Hardanger land then ......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info