Wednesday 6 November 2013

Bonfire Night part two

The people were just great, the food excellent and the fireworks .... outdid the neighbours!!!!
PJ looked after the bonfire, although it smoked a bit at first (blast all that rain the last two days), Scrubbie looked after the barbie, J & M provided scrumptious food - especially the pork! - and M sorted a super amount of stupendous fireworks and set them off into the night sky ....



I wish I had a camera to show how great they were but I have a few sort of photos ....

Bonfire

Lighting up the sky
More lighting up the sky!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info