Monday 25 November 2013

Staying busy

So much going on at this house!  It is being transformed before my very eyes!  I hope to post soon and bring this little Blog up to speed.

I have a half completed front lounge, part finished bathroom and nearly usable kitchen!

So here we are ... off to B &Q again .... more wallpaper seeking, paint choosing followed by delivery checking, box opening, wall painting, wall papering, floor covering and ....  PHOTO TAKING!

Then we will go up into the loft and erect the tree and decorate it for  ..... Christmas!!!!!!!



Some body has already had their Christmas pressie early! ....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info