Thursday 9 January 2014

Moonview

Remember this....
It has been used a lot, when the weather allowed!!!

Tonight the moon was shining so, so, so brightly I just had t go see what the fuss has been about ...


PJ lined up the lens on the moon and  .. wow!

 Wow! again!
  
     a m a z i n g!!!!

Every crater, mountain range ..... amazing!


The stars shone in brilliance ...... well  the one we concentrated looking at ......

what a superb evening - now I understand what the fuss is all about.

Reykjavik at the end of the month would be just soooo super, I can't even imagine what the Aurora Borealis lights look like IRL

moon and aurora photos from the web

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info