Saturday 25 January 2014

Not a good start to the year ...

At the beginning of last year I was quite ill.  I had been ill since October but the Dr could do nothing for me and sent me on my way.  Ten weeks later, after being ill in bed I dragged myself round to the Drs and begged for antibiotics.  They seemed to clear the worst of my symptoms up and I have managed to get along, good days when I felt 35 again but more days when I coughed and was breathless and felt 75!!!
Since Christmas there have not been many good days, and I had reason to take to my bed as I was feeling really ill.  I managed to get to the Drs after a week and told her that it was still the same as last year but worse so, without being asked, she gave me some antibiotics - high temperature, infected lungs and throat - which have seemed to calm things down a bit. 
Today I am feeling well enough to sit in bed and try to catch up with my Internet life, still coughing, still with a sore throat and chest but at least my head appears easier.  The weather through the window is in sympathy with me - thunder, lightening, hail stones ...
Just thought I would let you know!!!

During these days of illness we have been asked to go to Scotland for PJs nephew's wedding - wonderful, except for the fact that we have booked to go to Brixham on the Monday!!!?!
We have also had a problem of booking transport and a hotel in Paris for an annual meetup of the Scouts.
We have been contacted by 6201(Princess Elizabeth Steam Engine) who have asked PJ to go back and set up a team of volunteers again
We have also been conversing with a lady from Wales which I may, or may not, explain later.

I have been ill, PJ is trying to carry on normally and then all this has to be sorted as well!!!  

I have done a lot of sleeping, no crafting, no communication at all ......... 
I do hope that my life will get back to something soon, even last year's health looks good.  lol

Just thought I would let you know in case you thought that I have deserted Blogger - no.... I am on the mend ......... as I have lay here I have had several thoughts on topics to write here ........ so watch out ....... I am getting better ...... I am ...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info