Wednesday 12 February 2014

How God moves, His wonders to Perform!

I always say that God provides for all our needs ... it's Scriptural and it's true.  
There are often times when I wished that I could have more, not just my needs but my wants - I know it is being greedy but there are times ....
I have experienced the times when God inundates me with more than my needs, I used to worry about how He did it .... it was quite frightening to have the confirmation that He is watching over me at all times and is aware of my needs.
Since my illness, and all this bad weather, I have not been out very much and PJ is doing most of the shopping.  He buys the necessities .... and a few doughnuts here and there!!!
When N went shopping for us while we were in bed, she bought some bananas, as well as the flowers, and we were grateful - especially me - for the fruit.  
I am not an addict, well, maybe a small one!!
I love fruit!
All fruit really ... I love to try new fruit as well.
I am missing my fruit quite badly now, not just for pudding but for the snacks as well.  I said to PJ earlier today that I would really, really love a banana.

Our Brother in the Lord popped in this evening, on his way from Manchester to a friend down south.  As usual we exchanged presents and he gave us a plastic carrier which I placed in the kitchen, thinking it would be some Jollof Rice.
After O had left our house and moved on to his next visit, we opened the bag and found ... it was full of fruit!!
Bananas, oranges, pears, apples, kiwi fruits and .... and .... some satsumas!!!
This is amazing!  
Even to satsumas - my favourite, not clementines but satsumas!
I cannot believe that this man has walked into a supermarket, not el cheapo but a good one, and bought fruit for us.  In the natural this does not make sense.  No man buys fruit - chocolates or flowers or cake or biscuits, yes but not fruit.  
I give God the praise for using this man to supply our needs, not just our needs but my wants. We would never have bought this food because where we shop, some of these fruits are not sold ....
What a mighty God we serve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info