Thursday 7 August 2014

Slightly distracted in the garden

Off we went, starting the week by visiting our clients garden where we mowed, weeded, pruned and planted.
Two hours later we came home and collapsed!
After a cup of coffee and a sandwich we felt much better, so much better I thought I would weed a little bit of the border at the top of the garden.

So I cleared this small area .....



.... then I pruned a few bushes .....





.... just a few bushes more to prune .... but not today .......



 ..... a little more border .... but not today ........


..... we gathered up all the greenery - ok!  -  PJ collected all the bits, cleared the lawn while I sat in a chair and watched ..... I had half filled the bag but then was too exhausted to continue ......
... we sat in those two chairs for a couple of hours, watching the birds, discussing how beautiful it was to be able to take the time to just sit and stare ......

I started out just doing a bit of weeding and   .... then became distracted  .... and we ended up with a super time out, viewing the garden from a different angle!!!
Didn't we have a lovely day?
Didn't we just!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info