Friday 14 June 2013

I have read a book!!!

I can't remember the last time I read a book ............... nope!...........can't!

PJ bought the book while browsing and waiting for me to finish shopping.  'it looked good' was his excuse as it wasn't his usual kind of book but there you go.  He thoroughly enjoyed it and recommended it to me............. I don't read books anymore........ the act of concentrating makes my head hurt ......... honest ........... honestly!  I have tried reading a couple of books but no ......... one more thing that has gone............

As we were going to the hospital, and we knew there would be waiting times, I picked up the book........... I didn't have to read it  ............

I read a few pages in A&E, a few more in X-ray, a few more waiting for PJ to be plastered .......

The Book:- ISBN 978-1-444-75449-0

 
The pages were quite large text so I don't know if that is what helped but I just loved this book.  Such a simple story, bits of info and a lot of love.

I could've read this in a couple of hours in the distant past, it has taken a bit longer now, but such a lovely story.

If you want a quick read which leaves you with a happy feeling ......... this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info