Saturday 19 September 2015

Birmingham Parliament

We went for a meal with N the other day.  Anyone who knows me knows that my life is never that simple - PJ says "Life's an adventure and every day is a new one!"
So there are the three of us sitting in our favourite Italian restaurant and enjoying a catch up, dinner, sweet and a drink ... or two .... 
We chatted, ate and laughed then made our way home, strolling through the town uphill towards St Phillip's (Birmingham Cathedral) when I spied some Owl Statues.
Priceless
Clash


I veered towards the right to see the first owl I had spotted and then the others joined me, one with a phone camera ...... 




.... amid much laughter, of course, we went to have a look at all the other owls, laughing, snapping and posing ...... 


By Royal Mail

Skyclad
.... such fun!!


We were laughing so much as we came to the roadside that we had lost all decorum .... 


.... if we ever had any in the first place!




We crossed the road towards the rail station and  .....


....  in the entrance .....  


.... Dr Whoot!


What a super end to a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info