Thursday 4 October 2012

New Back Pack

So after months of searching, looking at patterns, there it was - right in front of me .............
MY back pack................
Now you will have to excuse me here as I go overboard about this.  PJ and I frequently pop into town and usually I am so heavily laden he has to carry my bag for me.  A back pack was suggested some time ago and PJ bought one.  I am a tadge more selective, ok ... fussy!
I didn't really know what I wanted but it had to be feminine.  Not difficult.         Very difficult.  and then one night, whilst in a restaurant I saw the bag - red and soft.
We could not find one anywhere so I started searching my craft groups for a pattern and I looked at loads .......... loads!

Last Monday we met the youngest in Oasis to sort some stuff out and while I waited for her I wandered round the stalls and there it was!!!! 
MY BAG. 
OH! YES! 
I couldn't wait for her to come so I could show her, but I was very good and we sorted everything - Hen Night tee shirts if you must know (Catt designed them and I did the PC work) - and then I took them to see MY BAG. 
As my youngest said 'that is so you' and PJ said 'if you want it get it' so I did.  it's beautiful.
It was made in Nepal so it is a version of cotton and thick canvas with multicolour straps.  There are two pockets on the outside, one zipped and one buttonned.
The lining is plain black cotton with a deep zipped pocket.
So I am one happy bunny!  (mind you it is so deep I can't find anything in it!!!)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info