Monday 8 October 2012

Shhhhhhhh.....................

I am going to be very quiet and you will find out why when I post next time.

But in the meantime I am stitching, making cards and moaning about the rain ......... yes! it's raining.......... again!!!

It's also very cold.

I am trying very hard not to be miserable so I will show you some stitching I have finished ready to be posted at the end of the month.  For new readers, I am a member of a group that stitches squares which are made into quilts for Breast Cancer fighters. 

We have requests for quilts which will take us up to January next year.  .  . . .


This square is ready for the
end of October for Molly who loves
cats.

This square is ready for end of
November Jenna who wants
a quilt that is Breast Cancer
Themed





 Please pray for a cure













ALSO - I have sorted some of my English postage stamps and decided that now is a good time to stop collecting............. in fact my albums finish at 2006. 
I am not going to make any more albums so I have sorted all the purchased stamps since that time and put them to one side.  I printed off a postage price list from Royal Mail, bought a small set of scales, and now I am independant of the PO and can post all my mail as and when I think of it!!!  
Just for interest sake - at today's prices that's a BIG saving - very big. 

So you see I am keeping busy although IT IS RAINING!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info