Thursday 12 September 2013

BT Infinity ......... RANT!

Sorry about this!
No!
I'm not!

We changed our Provider after 15years because of the bad service and tech support.
We researched and changed to BT
We had three weeks of pure heaven - Internet on demand, we moved into the 21st Century.
Then came the interruptions........worse than our previous ISP........... and the support........... 'off shore' ring any bells?
So we changed to Infinity - that amazing, super fast, incredible new internet service.
The engineers fitted it Tuesday by 13.00hrs.
Wednesday no internet from about 20.00hrs.
PJ was trying until 04.00hrs today.
We started trying again at 08.00hrs but nothing.

Phonecall to support (off shore) resolved nothing and, after an hour admitted he couldn't help and suggested we took the device to a local technician.  When we asked if we needed to take all our devices he said yes!!!!!!!!

Phonecall to support (off shore) and it is all fixed.  
TWO HOURS!

We went out to fetch some milk - and a cake - guess what....................no internet!!!

I have my printer wired, PJ has his laptop wired - I have my own plug from this PC straight to the internet - 21st Century, super fast, efficient, really?!?!?!

So I am ranting, deservedly so .......................






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info