Friday 19 August 2016

Changing Rooms!

Today we are going to change the rooms upstairs so that I can have the large bedroom at the back of the house and PJ will be using the small bedroom at the front of the house.

We have been planning this for some time and today is the day.
I have this poster on the wall above the PC ......

Doncha love it?

We moved all the chairs into the third bedroom and started removing my boxes of stash.  I went into the bedroom after three shelves were emptied and thought how forlorn it looked.  The broken shelves are due to heavy trays being stacked up as one does.
Once the shelves were empty PJ moved in with his drill and some screws .... and some pieces of wood!!  (DIY is not his favourite subject but he solves problems one way or another!).
My stash was piled up in front of the computer desks and on top as well.
I can just about see the poster on the side wall but I am so going to obey!!!

Seven hours later we are almost done.

PJ has most of this files on the now mended shelves, adjusted the light and has his cup of tea.



Don't those shelves look good!
Now I have to sort those 'details' out ......  my stash is 50% sorted but the rest will be done tomorrow ..... at the moment I can see some floor space!!!..... one black sack full of rubbish...... three empty boxes .......

Sorry about the way the photos are placed on today's post ...... @#$%@ Blogger you know .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info