Saturday 13 August 2016

First Pickings

During our summer months PJ barbies for our evening meal most days.  
Earlier in the week, it looked like rain so PJ sorted some fish in tomato and rosemary sauce for dinner.  He suggested creamed potatoes and greens.  As he was cooking I said my usual - you're the Chef, your choice.

What he didn't say was that the greens included the first pickings from the vegetable patch!!

I don't know whether it was the fresh veg or the fact that I hadn't cooked it, but this was one of the best meals I have had for a long time...... perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info