Tuesday 6 March 2012

No news is good news.

Easy day today - preparing my cards to send out next week on my swaps and looking for a design to make two cards for boys - that takes forever but I managed it.  All the info for Training next week came by post first thing, haven't really looked at it properly - One folder and four disks!!!  Glancing through it looks as though there is some work to do before the actual training sessions start - have a go sort of thing and then we'll discuss how you did when you're in class.  I will wait until Friday and then time myself from start to finish. PJ is away with 6201 for two days, I was going to join him on Saturday but have decided to stay at home and get on with this Captioning work ........... sigh ........... it's not easy you know.  I think I am supposed to have a laptop - in for a shock aren't they?!!
I have updated some more of my memories so there will be more news soon, meanwhile  ...........

This is a photo taken in 1945.  I know this because the bride is my cousin's wife (Dorothy) who traced the Peterson side of the family.  She sent me this photo and told me how, although pregnant with me at the time, my mother made her dress for her.  Ena is the middle bridesmaid and my Dad is standing behind her.  Auntie May Blenkinsopp is seated by Ena and Uncle Lionel stands behind the bride's mother.   I am at this wedding but just a bit more than a twinkle in my Father's eye!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info