Saturday 3 November 2012

Saturday in the SUN

The sun has got his hat on - hip hip hip hooray!!!!

I have been outside all day today, potting up seedlings, bringing a few more plants inside and clearing, clearing, cleaning all round the yard patio ready to leave it for the winter.  This is the second day that I have been outside ......... I managed last Friday to clear the front garden, pruning, weeding and clearing all the leaves .......... not that you'd know as some more leaves have just blown their way in and parked up in the corner!!!

So much has happened since I was last here.  I went to Scotland again (fabulous time!) and then came back with a virus which had me in my bed for a week or so.  I DID manage to drag myself down to the Drs who told me the usual thing - I can't do anything for you - to which I broke down and came home back to bed.  I really did think, as I felt so ill, that the Dr would say - oh! you have so and so, take these tablets and you will feel better.
He didn't.
I cried
I crawled into bed and gradually got over it!!

I have felt well for two days now so maybe I AM better!!!.
Must be .......... I'm back blogging!!

During this time off I have managed to collect emails and found out that Webshots, where I store my photos, has changed hands and is no longer free.  I have managed to collect my photos and I will now record them on a new blog.  It will be boring as it will be just my cards but I need to keep this record as it always amazes me as how creative I can actually be!!!

I hope to tell you about Scotland soon so  until then remember .................




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info