Wednesday 16 January 2013

Brrrrrrrr! and marmalade

I have discovered that if I make cards in my craft room and keep the little fan heater on, then it gets very warm and comfortable.  
I have made several cards on Monday and Tuesday, specials for birthdays - one is posted on my other blog - Cardius Bloggus.

Today I have been making Marmalade, Ginger Marmalade.  (warm kitchen!).  For some reason I only managed to get 10 jars whereas I usually get 12 ... what went wrong?  I dunno, same jars, same ingredients...... dunno.  BUT I did mention to PJ that we could be having a slice of marmalade on our toast!!!

Watch this space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info