Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy cough New cough Year croak

So yes ...... been pretty sick round here ............
PJ was ill first and then me
Ugh!
Feel like going back to the Drs and telling him "well, it's been 10 weeks and I'm still just as bad" but he would probably look at my records and say "it's only 9 weeks and three days so I can't do anything for you, go away and go back to bed" - pity party going on here I think.


I have been pottering around, managed to get so incensed and insulted at Currys/PC World again............  I go there because I haven't found anywhere else to buy my printing inks.  
This time I was accused of "pinching" a member of staff, who then proceeded to stand in the doorway of the lift wanting to know why I had "pinched" her!!  I have enough grandchildren of my own I don't need to pinch sales staff .............  Joking aside,  I was astounded ........ lost for words........ incredulous........... then ANGRY!! GRRRRR! ANGRY.  I told her not to be so childish,  came out of the lift (carefully not touching her), put the inks back and left the shop.
Inkless I am, inkless I remain ................




I have found a little shop which sells printing inks with civilised people - read "Grownup" - as staff.

I have inks for my printer!!!!  *singing*
But still feel ill :-(

1 comment:

  1. aw well, I've been coughing for over a year and they still say...go way!Doctors aren't my favourite people...and they are soooo young now...I saw one...sure she couldn't have been more the 12! I'm guilty of walking out of a shop, leaving my shopping behind coz of really silly, or slow, shop girls..! Hope you're feeling better!!
    Happy (Cough) New Year!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info