Friday 18 January 2013

Snow, snow and more snow

I know that we don't have it as bad as some - checking out Ice Pilots - but it sure does cause some chaos.


We had to go out this a.m.  in the car, just a lickle jaunt to the Drs and ....... honestly...... do people not know the highway code?   Note 231   We could not get home quick enough but the Good Lord brought us through.

I have found my comments page today and have been sorting through and ......... wow!.......... 195 spams.     what!            when!          Oh! my goodness!  
Not the way I was going to spend a few hours today but it had to be done ............. hit that delete button, and again, and again...........

sorry folks, I am still learning this blogger thingy

but now I know they are there ...............

Cottage pie for tea, slightly curryfied - the gravy is spiced up a bit!  Not hot but close and for pudding ......... ginger cake and custard - hey!  it's cold here ..................... and ginger is good for you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Thanks so much for the positive and hilarious comment on my blog post called "Lift and Tuck". It really made me laugh.

    Now ... about blogging! I've been at it since 2006 and there are still many aspects that I haven't yet figured out. Just when it all seems to fall into place, Blogger changes something! Don't worry. You are in good company!
    Susan
    PS Your earlier post truly touches me. I'm glad you wrote it down. I've had a miscarriage before I had either of my boys, so in a very, very small sense, I can understand a little of the sadness. I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info