Tuesday 5 March 2013

Cinderella lives!!

On my travels around the Blogosphere I meet some wonderful people who are just living ordinary lives that they share - just like me.

Today I have visited this blog and I spent a few moments sharing a birthday party - how lovely ............ I know it could be altered to suit but how cost effective it must have been. 

I am a Cinderella fan - just Disney.  I may have told before how I had a watch in a glass slipper for one Christmas when I was young, and a wind up dancing Cinderella ....... what warm memories .......... visit the blog and lose yourself with some little girls and the birthday girl's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info