Saturday 23 March 2013

Something to make you smile.....

Ho! Ho! Ho!
This is too much snow!!
It's very hard
When making a card
To think quite straight
While you have to wait
Till the fire warms you up!!


So in the meantime think on this:



I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;




                                Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
                                Fluttering and dancing in the breeze
                                Continuous as the stars that shine
                               And twinkle on the milky way,




 They stretched in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.


Don't we just love this poem by William Wordsworth?  I do and my first flower was nodding its head in the sunshine on Friday (Can't see it now for snow) but soon..............
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info