Tuesday 26 March 2013

Beware the Dragon

I used to be a nasty piece of work if I was crossed - 'hell has no fury........' sorta woman, but I have mellowed now and tend to let things just go over my head on the basis that 'is it worth getting mad and having a heart attack' ..... but the dragon is still there, slowly smoking away .....

Today I have made Easter cards - yes! I know! bit late to think of that now, but better late than never!  
So I have been plodding away............ gently cutting, colouring, listening to the radio, thinking ........... thinking .......... 

I ordered some fruit trees some time ago and when they were delivered last week, one was wrong.  I immediately emailed the company and informed them of the wrong item and queried whether they needed it to be returned. 
There has been no response.

I ordered some digital stuff this morning and payment has gone through but three hours later there was still no digis.

Smoking.........
Firing up ...................
                                                           

I sent a rather curt email to the company .......... and while I'm about it - sort the fruit trees out ............. and those pigeons can stop eating the robin's food - bang, bang on window.

Goodness Gracious me!!!  What has got into me?  Mind you it does feel good!  all that power!  

I think it has to do with the fact that I baked yesterday, good old fashioned cakes.  Cherry cake, sultana and cinnamon cake, coconut cake and caraway seed cake.  An altogether good day.  A productive day.  Lift your spirits kind of day.  Confidence boosting day................ smoking dragon day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info