Monday 20 July 2015

First Crop of Gooseberries

I didn't expect to be harvesting fruit this year from my gooseberry bushes as they were only planted earlier this year....... remember ......


Back in February ............ 


...... the space cleared .......


......  then the small bushes planted in March.



Now when I checked them over, I found one or two juicy berries waiting there to be picked .........

 ..... so pick them I did!!!




Not all of these beautiful green berries made it home unfortunately ......
..... and they had nearly all disappeared by bedtime!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info