Saturday 21 April 2012

Lost Earring

See this earring? I lost its twin on Tuesday, somewhere between the train garden and my home.  I am upset because these earrings belonged to my mother and they are so small I thought they would be safe to wear.  I hope that I lost the earring at home and it will turn up one day like the proverbial bad penny!!




Ireland is not giving up its secrets so I will have to wait until I can speak with my cousin. 

I have found distant cousins now on my Nanna's side of the family.  There is a family for her eldest brother and also for her third eldest brother, one tree even has my parent's names - that is peculiar .... to see my parents on someone else's tree!!!
Now that I have Nanna's sisters names and her Auntie's names I am hoping to trace back and have some success with history!!
I have sent a letter on DH's behalf to EMN requesting confirmation that there is a family connection ..... I hope the letter did not cause too much turmoil in their household yesterday (Friday).  We wait and see what happens now.
I am full of cold - sneezing, general ague and now I have resorted to Beechams!  I don't seem to be able to shake this off, each day starts off good and then about 16.00hrs I start to go downhill .......... if I find out who gave these germs to me I shall give them back!!!
I have a greenhouse full of seedlings and small plants waiting to be planted on but with the weather being so pernickety they will have to wait a while.
I went for a McD's with N to celebrate TK's birthday and was told that 'The Phantom of the Opera' is coming to town later in the year ........ I am really trying to talk myself into being brave (see March 22nd posting).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info