Monday 2 April 2012

Posting on the go. ......

I am now able to post from my Galaxy Note - my best toy ever!! Hopefully this means a daily post. .... is that 'whoopee' I hear? I hope so. Today I have made cards, paid bills, stood ironing, hand stitched trouser hems, had a hissy fit (which means I have promised to go to the doctors after Easter) and now I am very tired. That is. .... physically tired - mentally still charging around! We have had a good weekend, nothing major. ....we went to the garden centre and bought the plants for the hanging baskets.  M drove us there and, while the men chose the stones for their pond, I wandered around the plants.  I was very restrained! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info