Friday 20 April 2012

Titanic 3D ...

Went to see this film on Sunday - loved every minute of it!  I know that I have seen it before  ... several times but this one was different, the 3D effect gave it depth and  - as always - it brought my thoughts to my Mother's Aunt (or Great Aunt), I have  to find out what happened.
I shall be moving over to my father's family for the moment, I am travelling from here:

Wynberg as in the 1990s


to



here:
Somewhere there is the place where my grandfather was born!  Not many places to search!  I have to find his birth certificate as his Army discharge papers just say 'Place of Birth: Ireland'   Joseph - I'm coming to find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info