Saturday 10 November 2012

Checking in...........

I am in discussions with folks as to whether this blog now becomes a diary as my actual life is very busy at present .............. did you notice???  lol

BUT.....

I managed to find a coach to take us down to the Carnival at Weston  
 - www.bridgwatercarnival.org.uk - and had a fantastic night.  I want to share this night with you, but for now, I will mention some wonderful people we met and laughed with .......... thank you, if you find this blog, please leave me a comment so we can get in touch again.





these braids were flashing lights
 and I loved them 









The glasses were given to me and later on the coach, when there was quite a lot of moaning going on about the microphone ............... I wore these and said it is affecting my eyes....................... there was much laughter ...................

Thank you for coming from Belfast because you folks are definitely a glorious memory!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info