Wednesday 21 November 2012

To Do List

I haven't started making my Christmas cards yet, I have downloaded lots of sample piccies but  .................  I have managed to buy a few pressies but thank goodness my family are understanding and we don't go BIG  time with them.  I want to set up lots of posts so that I can have them lined up in the background and if my ............. lovely, sweet PC stops playing up one thing could be crossed off my list!!!
I have finished another cross stitched square but I fear these will stop now as I am going to knit some beanies for the guys who clean Princess Elizabeth Steam Engine as a thank you for Christmas.
Here is my latest square which I will not be posting until the end of December although I really do want to try and get some names for English Breast Cancer fighters which will be easier on my pocket!!.




 Did I mention that this lady enjoys Baking .............. 

My next one is all about Faith ............... stitched in Autumnal colours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info