Tuesday 18 December 2012

Birthday time!!! Day one!

What a brilliant birthday I have had!!!
Lots of events going on so I have been celebrating for three days!!!
When I woke up on my birthday ....... it was raining!!
There were emails waiting for me from some of my groups and some of the members also.  I opened the cards already received .............



Have to share this one is from a work colleague - oh! how I suffered in that office!  lol!  he! he!  what a wicked sense of humour!!!








and made cards most of the day in my craft room so I could watch the weather.

I eventually conceded that it would be tooo wet to walk round the Christmas market so we just went for a meal instead.
We journeyed down to the Horse and Jockey , which we quite like and found ourselves a quiet table.  It was not very busy so we settled down and ordered (Prawn cocktail for starter) and I had smashing Thai Chicken Curry.  For once one could taste the flavours and it was so very light.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info