Saturday 1 December 2012

Please help ......

I am still clearing out tidying my craft room and I have found the following in a tin .......... I like tins .......... I have lots of tins............... 
I am trying to reduce them but it is very hard ............. I like tins.


These circle are made of quite rigid plastic. 
I have no idea what this is used for ....... I can only think Pom Poms,

How?
I don't know  ............ but can you think of anything else?  do you know what they are?

I can't throw them out until I know so I guess I will have to put them back in the tin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info