Wednesday 27 February 2013

Name changing

I am thinking of changing the name of this Blog.
  
I really don't recall many myths or legends from our family that has not been put to rest.  This Blog seems to be changing into a sort of diary come just comments come look at this sort of Blog and the title doesn't seem to fit anymore.

I have been looking  nosing around  researching the web and name changing happens as the Blogs change, so I am no different to other serious Bloggers.

I thought to cut out the 'myths and legends' bit - just call it Recollections and Memories

Bit bland isn't it?

Just thought I would let you know ........... might change the background as well ............. even the colour ............




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info