Thursday 14 February 2013

Snow and Doctors doctoring.

The snow came back, rather thickly laid around but now it is raining and so the snow leaves us again, as silently as it came.  What was white is now black and ............. yuk!

I have tried to get back to see the Doctor for my results but was told that I would have to phone on the 25th as all appointments were taken until then.
I know it has only been a week since my ECG but the nurse did tell me it only took a couple of days for the results to come through.  I wrote a letter to the Dr explaining that I hadn't forgotten to make an appointment, it was just that I couldn't get one until the 25th.  That was on Friday.
On Monday his secretary rang and I explained what had happened and she said the the Dr had marked my results OK, so we decided that I didn't really need to see him after all.
She rang back on Monday afternoon, but  I had left my phone in the craftroom so didn't hear it ring.
She rang again on Tuesday afternoon, I am not worried, everything's ok.  There must be a change of plan so I will ring her on Wednesday.
I rang her today and lo! that darling man DOES want to see me, he wants to do some more tests.
Now I am worried.
I think I have a Doctor who cares.
I shall go on Friday morning - yes! I know that it isn't the 25th but the Doctor's Secretary found an appointment in his diary for me ........ haven't I always said that PA's are wonderful!!!!
BTW
I have learnt today that robins are very territorial creatures.  Our little bird has been chasing the bluetits away from both the apple tree food and the hanging food.  Maybe that's why it has a red breast!!!


1 comment:

  1. I hope your next visit will show that everything is OK. I like to watch the bird on the bird feeder next to our kitchen windows – the big ones will push the little ones away – just like in human life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info