Thursday 28 February 2013

Cloud Atlas - film

Must be Orange Wednesday time again!!
Dragged PJ along kicking and screaming to see this one.


Cloud Atlas

It's a very complicated plot - no, it isn't, once you can understand the time settings it's fine.  Wikipedia might be able to help in explaining the storyline better than me.
The same set of actors are in all six stories, or is it seven?
The makeup is excellent and when it came to the end cast list........ I was amazed by some of the characters I had missed - does that make sense?  maybe not.  suffice to say that the actors are not always recognisable in their roles.  Try this link for photos.

The scenery was magnificent and the futuristic scenes breathtaking - almost felt 3D at some points.

Glad I went, PJ enjoyed it as well, will definitely buy it on DVD................. if only to play 'spot the star'!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info