Tuesday 2 April 2013

What a day!

What a day this has been! 
I thought that we would just pop into the village to get a bit of bird food.  
BUT...............
After spending a smashing day yesterday with C, our plans were re-arranged.  
C decided that, as she had a bonus, she would pay us for back pressies, present pressies and forward pressies so birthdays, Christmas and Mother/Father's days all came at once!



So I bought the bird food ........... 


and there happened to be an Anemone plant - RED of course - so that went in the bag alongside the bird food. 







 PJ went into another shop and bought a Lawnmower for himself




then we went up to the retail park ............ and I bought a few bits..... a few stamps for my ATCs and an ink pad - delicious purples - an eraser (red) and a few butterfly stickers for a swap I am joining.  




Then we went to the Stationers for PJ - silly boy! - I hadn't the heart to tell him that they also sell paper crafting thingys ........... ........
this jumped into my hand - honest!! (wide eyes!)

It does say "Grab me!  I'm yours!"   

 It was half price - I worked it out and yes! it was half price............ did I do good or did I do good?!?!?!

 If I'm quiet you know that I am trying these out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog today.
    Wow, I can't believe you find time to maintain three blogs! I love the format of this one. The frames around the pictures, pictures to one side and the writing next to it. Wish mine looked this professional. Keep up the good work. You have a wonderful style of writing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info