Thursday 18 July 2013

1st day of Birthday in July

PJ is often oblivious of what goes on in my life - as most men are methinks.
I forgot his present when in Solihull on Wednesday but, when he wanted to go back in on Thursday, I bought it on a very fast trip to Lakeland!!!  Well, actually there were three.
On Friday C came round bringing his pressie (another one!!) and a card and a badge and a balloon............. and I gave him his first pressie.  Photos were not taken as I had been baking most of the day and it was very hot both inside and outside.


But this was his pressie from me

and I had made a smashing card for him as well.  I coloured the image very subtley - he missed the connection but I will explain to him later ...............


He wanted the complete uniform of an engineer but it was very expensive so he has the scarf.

Someone gave him a hat.

He looks after 6201 engine which is red and black.

He has travelled up and down the shiny tracks.

His boots leave lovely black bits in my hallway - I clean them up and he rarely notices them.

Before we married he was wellknown at Church for his odd fluorescent socks!

And of course there is the love............ 
So there we have it  ..................
I forgot to say that C bought him a DVD of Despicable Me ............. says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info