Wednesday 17 July 2013

Two Weeks Later..........

I find it difficult to believe that we are half way through July and on the downward slope to Christmas ........ it is 29.8C out in the shade and 38C in the sun but it would appear that the Craft Channels are thinking Christmas!!!
We have been extremely busy this past fortnight and it is only now that I am able to take a break!!  
I should have gone to Training today to water the gardens but for me (and the cat!)..........
 it is too darn hot to move so I am sitting here in front - literally - of a fan and trying to catch up with emails, Blogs etc.
We have only managed to see one film since PJ acquired his spaceboot - Fast & Furious 4 - which we thoroughly enjoyed.  I was a bit dubious as it is not my type of film but there was a good storyline, amazing stunts and some good acting - and a surprise twist, several actually!!!
This meant that the next time we went into town we bought the set of DVDs, the young man that served us was gutted that he had to wait until the weekend to see it!
We haven't had chance to view them as yet, we're still trying to catch up with a couple of TV series that we follow, but by the time we come indoors - I only go out in the evenings - we are too tired to sit up any longer - they will keep until it rains again............




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info