Saturday 20 July 2013

Ouch!!

I want to take this opportunity to make people understand that when out in the garden one must be extra careful.  It is not just the forks, canes, hose pipes etc. that one must look out for but also 'hidden' dangers.
When placing a hand upon a flat surface, like a fork handle, please check first that the space has not been already taken!

Bees like resting there, even Bumble Bees!


For the second time in my life I have been stung by a Bumble Bee, and in the same place!

She was on the fork handle as I placed my hand there to get balance before I started to move the Bean runners.  

She didn't like me putting my hand on her!


Ouch!

Double Ouch!

ooooohhhhh!

We don't have 'Blue Bags' any more so the next best thing is an ice cube - aaaahhh!

Luckily no long term damage has been done - the little bee flew away.

My hand is a bit sore but usable.............. to type not move Bean runners!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info