Tuesday 23 July 2013

3rd day of Birthday in July

So we rested up and watered the garden and unpacked our case, phoned our friends to see where they were........... on the same trip but different coach and different hotel!! Their driver was not as considerate as ours and they had quite a walk in Haworth but enjoyed the trip.

In the evening N and J came round bringing PJ pressie - and I gave him pressie number three!!
These three packages are all different flavoured sausages - he really doesn't need to tell me he loves sausages!!!!

N & J's pressie is a visit to a Japanese water garden


 and included is a river cruise with a cream tea - this can be on a separate day.


So we have two more days out to look forward to!

1 comment:

  1. The garden looks lovely, I guess it is not actually in Japan, don't know of one here in the UK but I would love to see a Japanese garden.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info