Monday 5 October 2015

Danger!!! Men at Work

One thing that PJ and I have finally agreed on is the reason we have never had Central Heating installed!!!  It's all the disruption and mess, but needs must so .....
Ready for the boiler
Underneath the boiler

The engineers arrived and, I have to admit, have been very good workers, polite and helpful.  

It wasn't until they went for their lunch and I ventured out to see what was happening that the truth hit me ..... I hate upset and disruption in my house and garden!

We have been clearing and boxing and I have been perfectly happy .... most of the time ..... but today after seeing this ......in my back bedroom - known as the office ....
My workdesk
The Lounge
Here is my lounge - although by the time the men left for the day most of this was tidied up .............



.............. and the garden!!! ...... Less said the better!!! ......


The Craftroom


..... and all crafters should look away now....

It was all tidied up at the end of the day, our admirable workforce went home to eat and sleep.

We went to our local Carvery for our evening meal, leaving the cat to roam and explore on her own.  She had been shut away in the back room downstairs all day, going frantic at times and never moving far from me all day.  When we arrived home (with a turkey carcass!) she had calmed down and eat her evening meal(s) with gusto!  

Little does she know that tomorrow morning it starts all over again - the drills will be going as the gas pipes are connected - but at least the carpets will stay down!! 



Bathroom

Back Bedroom


The rads are very smart and look easy to clean, I am pleased with what I see so far (excluding the mess of course!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info