Saturday 24 October 2015

Proud Moment

There are times in our lives that our children make us really proud.  We are very fortunate that DDN and DDC still continue to produce those moments.
This week, if I could, I would burst with pride ....

DDC and SiLR are showing that they have such an open mind with educating their child and I couldn't be more pleased.  Considering how old Little Soldier is, I am loving learning how he experiences life.
When I first heard he was going swimming, I was full of trepidation ..... I have a fear of water .... my children are just beautiful in water and they fill my heart with joy and admiration ....... but to take a little one .......  yes!   I know that it is perfectly safe!    I know that babies have a fail safe system in their bodies!       but this is my BABY grandson .......

Every week they have a great time, even though DDC reckons she is very nervous of letting go of him in the water, they experience the water together.

So this week when I received this ........
...... my heart went into overtime....... look at his little face ......amazing!  Incredible!  so munchable!!    .... what incredible parents he has to enjoy this with him, I AM SO PROUD OF THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info