Saturday 10 October 2015

Warning of future plans

As you are probably aware we have had to clear space to enable Central Heating to be fitted and now we are in the process of putting the house back in order before we begin again for the decorating.  
I must admit that the workmen were very good, clearing up as they went along, but we now have a space in our back bedroom that needs to be plastered.  PJ has laid floorboards as much as he can to cover the hole in the floor, but we still have a space above which is bare brick, but a plasterer he is not!

We also have several boxes and crates still to be sorted and two are rather special - the photographs!!!  Two crates of photographs I hear you say?!?!  Oh yes!!!  I collected all the found photos and albums together, put them in the crates and now I am going to sort through them to see the story of my life.

Lots of my photographs were taken whilst PJ and I were travelling so I am hoping to collate them with my travel notes, boring I know but we have to think of the children ..... I started this Blog so that my grandchildren will one day be able to see where they came from.   Now I will incorporate stories of what we did - not what Katy did - just us as we travelled abroad and lived our lives in England as the children grew up.

So look out for the boring bits!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info