Wednesday 10 April 2013

Shhhhh! I think Spring is on the way .........

Don't quote me on this!

I only happened to mention that the apple tree is in bud and ............ wham! bam! thank you ma'am!  


PJ was out there and the vegetable plot is dug over ready for the planting - we're thinking potatoes this year.  We have just had the last of last year's crop - nothing like new potatoes fresh from the garden!






      If you look carefully you can see the buds on the Ribes and Kerria, 





and seeing this I also noticed that the Forsythia and Chaenomeles do not want to be left behind!

whisper - I think I shall have a riot of colour soon ................
                       
                        
                          too late for this poor mite...........


                                         .......... and the flasher is still there!..... how rude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info